The Perfect Way to While Away Winter:
Our New Jigsaw Puzzle
Featuring the autumn scene that epitomizes the best of the Canal, our 500-piece puzzle will be fun to put together and benefits the Friends’ improvement efforts, too.
All about the puzzle:
- The finished size is 23.5″ by 18″.
- It is made in the USA – Kansas City Missouri to be exact – by the maker of Springbok Puzzles, “American’s favorite puzzle.”
- The puzzle and its box are made completely of recycled materials.
How much does a puzzle cost?
- $20.00 each plus $1.20 PA sales tax.
- If you would like the puzzle shipped to you, the shipping/handling charge for 1 to 2 puzzles is $10.00.
- Please contact us for the shipping/handling charge for 3 or more puzzles.
How can I buy a puzzle on-line?
Simply use this form to conveniently order your jigsaw puzzles online and have them shipped to your address or to a gift recipient’s address. The total amount shown includes the jigsaw puzzle, sales tax and shipping/handling.
Where can I pick up a puzzle?
Puzzles will be available at the Locktender’s House, 145 South Main Street in New Hope, Monday through Friday from 11 to 4 p.m. Before venturing over, please call 215-862-2021, just in case we’re out of the office.
You can also buy puzzles at these stores:
The Potager, 17 Bridge Street, Milford, NJ
Commonplace Reader, 49 South Main Street, Yardley PA
Canal’s End Antiques, 327 Mill Street, Bristol, PA
We will also be selling them at upcoming Friends’ events!
How else can I buy a puzzle?
You may call 215-862-2021 and provide your credit card information. We’ll ship your puzzle to you and/or others.